- July 7, 2021
- Posted by: Jake Cubbage
- Category: Previous Clients
Customised Portable Toilets
Our Portable Toilets can be upgraded to have our DOC M packs included which are DDA compliant, so buying a disabled toilet from us provides all you require. As well as this we can offer disabled and baby change signage and panic alarms whatever you require from your specified toilet.
Like we did for St John’s Church in Cheshire.
St John’s Church
The church St. John the Evangelist with St Phillips, Sandbach have served their community for over 100 years in the heart of Sandbach Heath.
Aiming to be a missional, sacred and spiritual space in the community lead by Reverend Bernard Sword.
The christian work of the Church and buildings are financially dependent by the congregation and receive additional funds from donations, gift aid and standing orders
We provided them with a Skid-Mounted Disabled Toilet with the following specifications
Skid-Mount Disabled Toilet Specs
- Thermowood Timber External Cladding to 4 Main Elevations
- Plastisol Trims and Fascia In A Range Of Colours
- 1 Steel Security Door With Multi Point Locking (DDA Compliant)
- 2 u-PVC Double Glazed Top Opening Vent Windows 900 x 400 (White)
- PVC Skirting, Coving & Wallboard Joint Trims (White)
- Soffit Roof Construction With Rubberised Roofing Blanket & Plastic Rainwater Goods
- Fully Lined Internally With Vinyl-Faced Plasterboard (White)
- Insulated With 60 mm Glass Fibre and 90 mm To Roof
- 1 Extractor Fan 1000 mm
- 2 LED Strip Lights 1500 mm
- 2 kw Wall Mounted Fan Heater
- 10 Litre Under-sink Water Heater
- Disabled Panic Alarm/Entry System
- DOC M Pack Including DDA Compliant WC, Hand-basin, Handrails etc.
- 18 mm Insulated Chipboard Floor With 2 mm Vinyl Covering (Grey)
- Fittings – Indicator Bolt, Disabled & Baby Changing Signage, Toilet Roll Holder & Mirror
- Fold Away Baby Change Unit And Fitted Storage Bench