Security Huts – Guardhouses, Ticket Kiosks
- Manufactured in the UK from British Steel
- Available from stock (fast turnaround)
- 4 x windows for vision all round
- Robust steel construction
- Insulated and lined internally
- Electrics, Lighting & Heating fitted as standard
- Designed to be plug ‘n’ play
- 3x standard sizes available
- Can be bespoke built to other sizes
Security Huts are a standard portable cabin range of Huts or Kiosks from Security Huts, Guard Cabin, Ticket Kiosks, Guard Huts and many more.
Our Portable Security Cabin Range are ideal for keeping a site secure such as an office buildings or perfect for a car park run by a security guard
Our Security Huts are a robust complete steel construction, with a flat-sided steel external finish, painted with a high-grade external paint (similar to our Steel Cabins range). All of our Security Huts are supplied as a complete building ready for use. Supplied as standard with windows to all elevations, lined and insulated internally with lighting, heating and electrics. This provides an instantly useable very durable design in excellent condition and finish at a very competitive price.
Security Huts are manufactured in 3 standard sizes and are kept in stock for immediate despatch, painted in our standard colour Goosewing Grey BS 10.A.05:
- 4 foot by 6 foot apx. (1.2 m by 1.8 m )
- 6 foot by 6 foot apx. (1.8 m by 1.8 m )
- 6 foot by 8 foot apx. (1.8 m by 2.4 m )
Bespoke sizes up to 10ft x 8ft (3m x 2.4m) can be manufactured to order, along with custom colours and other optional extra’s such as internal shelves.
*If alternative sizes, colours or additional items are required please contact us for more information or refer to our Gatehouse Cabins range.
EXTERNAL FINISH: Our Security Huts are manufactured from Mild British Steel which is painted with a single coat anti-oxidant paint system providing 12 month warranty and a life expectancy of two to five years depending on location. We can also offer paint system upgrades with options such as acid etch primer and a chlorinated rubber paint system for heavily weathered areas like coastal environments.
Alternatively, our Security Hut range can also be over-clad with timber or brick slip cladding to help the building blend in with the surrounding environments.
INTERNAL SPECIFICATIONS: Vinyl faced plasterboard (white – 12.5mm) to walls and ceiling, with white PVC joint and corner trims. Coving, skirting and window surrounds are also white PVC. Flooring finish comes as standard with a choice of either welded vinyl flooring or carpet tiles. Both of these can be upgraded if preferred to any wall boarding and flooring of choice.
ELECTRICS: All our Security Huts are now fitted as standard with an 18th Edition Consumer Unit, Heating and LED Lights.
Our Security Huts would typically be used to house the following:
- Gas Meters
- Control Panels
- Motor Control Centres (MCC)
- Gas Governors & Meters
- Communication Equipment
- Electrical Switchgear
- Telemetry Equipment
- Petro-Chemical Plant
- Gas Analyser Equipment
- Complete Steel construction
- Flat-Sided Steel external finish
- Steel security door with glazed vision panel
- 3 no. Aluminium framed double glazed sliding windows (914 x 914 mm)
- Vision to all 4 sides of unit
- 2.4 m external height
- Steel guttering
- 4 no. High-level lifting eyes
- Sealed vinyl flooring – Graphite Grey
- Vinyl faced wipe-clean plasterboard walls & ceiling – white
- Insulated walls & ceiling
- Fitted distribution board
- 1 no. Double power point
- 1 no. Fitted bulkhead light
- 1 no. 600 w frost-stat heater (2 kw convector heater in 8 ft x 6 ft model)