What Is Trespa Cladding ?
A decorative high-pressure compact laminate (HPL) with integral surfaces manufactured using Trespa’s unique in-house technology, Electron Beam Curing (EBC). The blend of up to 70% natural fibres and thermosetting resins, manufactured under high pressures and temperatures yields a highly stable , dense panel with good strength-to weight ratio.
Creating Trespa ?
Produced by compressing impregnated paper or wood fibres and epoxy, phenolic or polypropylene resin at high pressure and high temperature. A special surface made with Electronic Beam Curing, a coating technique developed by Trespa, ensures durability and scratch resistance. Due to the ability to add coloured pigments to the surface during curing a variety of colours are possible. The production technique for the plates , which are made of wood, is also called “Dry Forming” technology. This technique uses cheaper pre-pregs instead of the more expensive impregnated paper layers in the production of fibre boards is applied. These pre-pegs consist of wood fibres and thermosetting resins.
Qualities Of Trespa Cladding for Cabins
- Endless Possibilities – Trespa is a versatile cladding for innovative and functional ventilated facade systems, balconies and sun blind solutions. Trespa panels can be used on their own or in combination with our materials. They are perfect to create one of a kind effects, to determine the look and to underline the qualities of the building.
- Variety – Available in a broad range of colours, finishes, sizes, and thicknesses, Trespa brings compelling aesthetic and nearly limitless design possibilities to next-generation architectural claddings.
- Weather Resistance & Colour Stability – Trespa performs exceptionally well outdoors and stays looking great for many years. In other words sun and rain will have no significant effect on the panels surface
- Low Maintenance & Easy To Clean – The closed surface of Trespa practically withstands dirt accumulation, keeping the product smooth and easy to clean.
- Solid & Sturdy – Trespa is highly scratch and impact resistant. In addition the panels are consistent, high-density throughout easily machinable and workable like hardwood.