See the full range below
Cabins and Containers offers a range of solutions for storage of chemicals and hazardous materials. Our COSHH stores are converted from shipping containers to meet standard regulations, while our bunded stores are ideal for agricultural chemical stores. We also supply a standard range of flat-pack chemical stores as well as bespoke built options.
With an ever increasing focus on the environment. Cabins & Containers have an increased demand for secure and compliant chemical stores. Guidelines from the Environmental Agency and HSE (Health and Safety Executive) state that all hazardous substances such as chemicals, flammables, fertilizers and pesticides must be stored to safeguard the welfare of people, animals and the environment. Regulations have become tighter and are being more stringently implemented, and the responsibility is now upon the employer to do a COSHH assessment of materials to be stored.
The basic criteria for all chemical stores
These are stipulated in the code of practise for suppliers of pesticides to Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry (The Yellow Code) and other areas requiring the use of chemical stores.
- Suitably Sited
- Of Adequate Capacity
- Soundly Constructed Of Fire Resistant Materials
- Provided With Suitable Access And Exits
- Capable Of Containing 110% or 185% Of The Total Amount Of Pesticides/Chemicals Likely To Be Stored At Any Time
- Dry Internally & Frost Proof
- Well Lit & Ventilated
- Marked With Appropriate Warning Signs
- Secure Against Theft & Vandalism
- Equipped, Organised And Staffed To A Suitable Standard