Flat-Pack Modular Buildings
Flexible Construction +
Flat-Pack Modular Buildings are a flexible steel modular high quality robust construction system which allows for individually designed space solutions with many layout options. Perfect for office space and being built in inaccessible areas, as a flat pack building system.
These Flat-Pack Modular Buildings can be used either as individual units or in combinations to form larger modular buildings. By leaving out wall panels and installing partition walls any room size can be quick and easily created to suit your requirements. Flat pack modulars can be fitted with anything from toilets, prestige showers and spacious canteens to sophisticated office layouts and peaceful sleeping accommodation.
The individual cabins have a unique building system in which they can be linked in a wide range of ways such as side by side, end to end or in both directions simultaneously, they can also be stacked on top of each other to form 2 storey or 3-storey buildings (internal staircases – available as an option).
High-quality UPVC windows with double glazing, powder coated and integrated roller shutters come included together with a recessed CEE power connector within the roof frame. With option to buy a socket set for the modular building.
Height of cabins, when packed, is 648mm. Packs weigh slightly more than assembled cabins. All designs are subject to alterations.
Extended height units are also available with an external height of 2,800mm (2540mm Internal, 864mm packaged).
Ideal For Temporary Office Accommodation or Site Accommodation
Flat Pack Modular Features
- Value – Flat Pack Cabin Modules are supplied complete and ready to assemble offering extremely cost effective accommodation and providing exceptional value for money
- Insulation – Wall Panels are 80mm sandwich panels with a Rockwood core providing high levels of insulation, keeping heating costs low and eliminating cold and drafts
- Compliance – Manufactured to CE certification and Eurocode standards in a strictly quality controlled factory environment with ISO 9001:2000 quality assurance certificate
- Rapid Assembly – Easy to assemble and supplied with comprehensive installation instructions and a tool kit. Structures have a design life of 30+ years and guaranteed for one year
- Attractive – Carefully designed finishes and sharp attention to detail provide an attractive building that can blend seamlessly into the surroundings
- Safe & Secure – A robust steel frame, rigid sandwich panel walls, security doors and double glazed windows makes the building safe and secure
- Transportable – Fully portable and flat packed to reduce transport costs modules do not need foundations and can be easily moved from location to location
- Modular – Structures are modular in design allowing multiple modules to be arranged together to form clusters or large complex volumetric buildings