- Extremely Low Maintenance
- High Standard Specifications
- 20+ Year Life Expectancy
- Almost Infinite Customisation
Our range of Garden Offices or Garden Rooms are a bespoke range of prefabricated buildings are delivered to site ready for immediate use. Garden Offices are fully lined and insulated buildings pre-fitted with electrics, lighting and heating.
Garden Offices are ideal for use as extended office space ( Separate from the main house) or general Garden Rooms for everyday use. Units can also be fitted with bathroom and kitchen facilities, air conditioning, French Doors, different styles of external cladding and more.
- Framework & External Finish – 70 x 34mm CLS timber stud framework clad externally with Thermowood timber cladding. Alternative external cladding options are priced on request.
- Internal Lining – 12.5mm vinyl faced plasterboard ( white – plaster finish) is fixed to the timber wall framing; joints capped with special PVC ‘H’ section trims.
- Skirting & Cornice – 45mm x 10mm two part white upvc skirting and top cornice
Roof ( soffit type construction)
- Design, Deck & Finish – The roof comprises 38 x 125mm softwood roof joists (400mm centres) chamfered to the ends to create a dual fall each way from centre. 12mm Stirling Board (OSB) is fixed to the joists covered with Marley rubberised roofing blanket. The roof is drained via upvc downpipe outlets are each soffit end of the roof
- Internal Ceiling Finish – 12.5mm vinyl faced plasterboard (white – plaster finish) is fixed directly to the timber roof joists; joints being capped with special PVC ‘H’ section trims. 60mm Fibreglass insulation quilt is fitted between the roof joists to help reduce heat loss.
38 x 125mm timber floor joists, fixed to 50 x 100mm timber skids and 45 x 125mm timber side plates. 18mm V313 T&G moisture resistant chipboard is fixed to the timber joists to give a level floor deck, covered with 2mm welded Polyflor XL vinyl “Graphite Grey” . Insulated with a single layer of floortherm foil thermal insulation
Alternative flooring finishes priced on request
- Walls ‘U’ = 0.58w/m2k
- Roof ‘U’ = 0.56w/m2k
- Floor ‘U’ = 0.52w/m2k
- External Doors – Kirncroft steel composite insulated doors with a 10 point locking system, paint finished in any standard BS or RAL colour. Vision panels can also be added to these doors as an optional extra. Alternatively, we can also offer single or double uPVC fully glazed door sets, also foil wrapped to match the windows.
- Internal Doors – Internal door casings are white timber frames and stop laths with white painted architrave’s. Internal doors are pre-finished solid core oak laminate type hung on 2NO. 75mm loose pun butt hinges.
1175 x 1000mm FOV top hung upvc framed double glazed units in standard clear glass complete with trickle vents and restrictor stays. Window linings are a white upvc one piece section. All windows are white finish internally and foil wrapped externally with a choice of 3 colours – Black, Anthracite or Golden Oak.
- Consumer Unit- An 18th Edition single phase consumer unit complete with RCD & MCB’s is fitted with an external inlet box. Your Jackleg Cabin will arrive direct complete with lighting, heating and power fitting. All Units are pre-tested in accordance with current regulations and have written certification.
- Lighting & Power Points – Quantity of double power points will vary according to unit size/type and client requirements. Standard lighting is provided by 1500mm LED strip lights to main areas and LED bulkhead lights to smaller areas.
- Heating – Is by means of individually controlled LOT20 2Kw convector heaters with 7 day thermostatic times to main areas and tubular frost-stat heaters to WC and shower rooms. Air-Conditioning can also be supplied as an optional extra