Used/Second Hand Modular Buildings
Quality Used Buildings
We have many quality Second-Hand Modular Buildings for sale which can be either sold as seen or offer Refurbished Modular Buildings converted using building regulations to your individual requirements. Any of our Modular Buildings can be modified or adapted to meet your needs if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for some Temporary Buildings
Buying Second-Hand Modular Buildings is a cost effective alternative to new buildings. Because the cost of materials and labour to create a new modular building are high and this option does not factor in these, so is more Eco-friendly by not wasting materials on a new building when a used one is readily available for purchase.
We always have a wide range of high quality Pre-Owned Modular Buildings in stock, however, many modular buildings are sold directly from their current site position and will not be listed. Please call or email us with your requirements and we will come back to you with current availability and options.
Helpful Modular Building Information
- Modular Buildings Are Essentially Large Versions Of Portable Cabins Split Into Sections For Transport Purposes.
- The Structure Of These Buildings Is More Expensive Than A Normal Cabin As They Have To Be Designed To Hold Any Weight On The Roof Without The Support Of Any Side Walls.
- Transport And Installation Can Also Be Expensive As They Will Require Several Days Of Installation Work Following The Delivery.
- Textured External Finish Is Similar To “Artex” And Is Applied To External Grade Plywood And Then Painted With Masonry Paint.
- Plastisol External Finish Is Pre-Bonded Plastic Coated Steel Bonded To External Grade Plywood And Comes In A Range Of Colours.
- Steel Construction Units Are Quite Rare To Find In The Used Market As They Are Not Very Popular And Have Not Been In Production For Many Years.
- Modular Offices Are A Great Use For Second-Hand Modular Buildings As They Provide A Large Office Space.
- Cost Effective Solution To Purchasing A Modular Building Compared To A Bespoke Design