Bunded Chemical Stores
Our range of bunded chemical stores (chemical storage containers) are a fully secure storage solution for chemicals and hazardous substances such as oils, pesticides, paints, toxics, flammables, corrosives and much more. Suitable for both internal and external use, our bunded chemical stores, which are made from converted shipping containers into hazardous storage units, are a safe storage unit for all kinds of chemicals and other hazardous materials.
High security chemical storage units
Bunded Chemical Stores are converted from Standard ISO, Shipping Containers to BASIS Standards, either using New (One Trip) or used containers available in 20ft or 40ft long and 8ft wide. Each store has a catchment area with a 300mm Bund at the entrance complete with a drainage tap, 4no. large louvre vents, a factory fitted lock-box and hazard warning labels.
We supply a high-security CISA padlock with each unit and also offer a wide range of optional extras including steel racking, electrics, personnel doors and many more.
Safe Storage for Chemicals
Cabins & Containers offers a number of different bunded storage facilities, ideal for the storage of chemicals at an industrial scale. Bunded storage containers can hold a number of standard drums. Using a bunded storage vessel as a drum store will ensure that if the tank or drum fails, the spillage will be contained within the container.
Please note that we do not offer rental options. Please only contact us if you are looking to buy a container or cabin.
- 20ft or 40ft ISO Shipping Containers (new or used)
- Fully welded & sealed 3mm heavy duty Checkerplate Steel Floor
- 300mm Steel Bund to retain any spilled liquids (standard height, can be reduced if required)
- Drain point installed into front of bund
- Ventilation – 4no large louvre vents (2x low level near doors and 2x high level at rear end)
- Double container lockable doors at one short end (includes CISA Container Padlock)
- Hazardous sticker attached to exterior of unit
- New Container Conversions available in 2 colours – Blue RAL5010 or Green RAL6007
- Used Containers repainted Dark Blue, Dark Green, Brown or Grey