- August 4, 2021
- Posted by: Jake Cubbage
- Categories: Cabins and Containers News and Blog, Sector Area Case Studies
Portable Office Buildings
A business’ working environment is essential; a vital element in maximising the productivity of your workers. Each environment will differ from business to business, but many will at some point need to expand their premises. This however can be an expensive project for commercial businesses and opting to extend an existing building can come with a hefty price tag. So a portable office building could be the answer to this.
Advantages Of Portable Offices
Portable offices provide unrivalled advantages in comparison to traditional alternatives: a premium expansion at a more competitive cost. When it comes to office space, every business has different requirements and the full turnkey service we offer provides a bespoke solution to your needs, supporting you as a client from initial design to your final finished portable building.
The fantastic advantages of portable offices include:
- Quicker Construction – Our Portable offices can be built and installed in a fraction of the time compared to traditional office builds, so your business can move sooner
- Bespoke Offices – Our clients tell us what they require for their portable building such as layout and design and our experienced designers help make that vision a reality to be built for them
- Quality & Value – Our Portable offices are manufactured in the UK in our suppliers warehouses. Therefore clients can expect the highest quality and finish, within a budget that may surprise them for the good
- Custom Finishes And Fittings – Every element of our Portable Offices can be customised, from flooring to branding ensuring it meets your business requirements
- Add To Over Time – Off-Site construction means we can create modules to add to your building at a later date; supporting your business as it grows
- New or Used – Clients can choose from existing buildings or have a bespoked designed one created office built from scratch
Kitchen & Canteen Units
Canteen units are available in Steel-Anti Vandal Units. As it’s simplest the steel canteen units consist of base unit, stainless steel sink and drainer, worktop with sockets for kettle and microwave and sockets and space for under fridge units, thus meeting the requirements to provide your people with somewhere to heat and store food at a suitable temperature and to make hot drinks.
Kitchen units on the other hand typically include an eating space separated by a server counter to the food preparation and cooking area, we can provide a wide range of kitchen related equipment including food grade wall coverings and extraction fans. These units are designed for sites where your team are catered on site.