- June 22, 2021
- Posted by: mike
- Categories: Cabins and Containers News and Blog, Previous Clients
1st Class Mailing Skid-Mounted Cabin
Based in Newcastle 1st Class Mailing provides mail room equipment to small, medium and large businesses for over 10 years, offering a reliable and cost effective price on their products. This is because of an exclusive deal with FRAMA they are able to offer customers half price on consumables by FRAMA and specialise in Franking Machines.
What Is A Franking Machine ?
A franking machine also commonly known as a “Postage Meter” is used to print a bar code onto a letter or parcel in place of a traditional stamp. A franking machine can download and securely store postage funds and is used to guide the user when choosing mail classes and special services.
Franking Machines can weigh and measure letters and parcels and print the correct postage amount based on Royal Mail prices. Franked postage prices are cheaper than stamps, no matter what class is sent.
The Skid-Mounted Cabin Specs
- Plastisol Steel Fascia & Corner Trims (Anthracite Grey)
- Fully Lined Internally With Vinyl-Faced Plasterboard (White)
- Insulated With 60 mm Glass Fibre To Walls
- Insulated With 90 mm Glass Fibre To Roof
- Soffit Roof Construction With Rubberised Roofing Blanket & Plastic Rainwater Goods
- 18 mm Insulated Chipboard Floor With 2 mm Vinyl Covering (Grey)
- PVC Skirting, Coving and Wallboard Joint Trims (White)
- Steel Skid-Mounted (No Jacklegs)
- 1 Kirncroft Steel Security Door With 200 x 1300 mm Vision Panel
- 2 1175 x 1000 mm u-PVC Double-Glazed Top Opening Vent Windows (Anthracite Grey, Wood-Grain Exterior and White Internally)
- 6 Way Single Phase Mains Consumer Unit & External Connection Box
- 5 Double Sockets
- 2 2D Exterior Lights
- 3 1500 mm LED Strip Lights
- 1 LOT20 2 kw Convector Heater c/w 7 Day Timer