- July 5, 2021
- Posted by: Jake Cubbage
- Categories: Cabins and Containers News and Blog, Previous Clients
They are the UK’s largest salvage and green parts providers for cars offering purchasable parts as well as buying and selling cars.
Synetiq is the UK’s largest vehicle management company, offering services to all sectors of the industry. They specialise in managing vehicles that have had an incident that requires collection, repair, recycling or disposal.
Across their 16 sites, They have teams dedicated to each step of the process, from recovery using their fleet of trucks, through to assessment using a team of engineers, through to the sale on leading edge auction platform or dismantling at the UK’s largest vehicle dismantlers.
They process thousands of vehicles each month. every vehicle is carefully tracked and monitored through our systems. Allowing you to reuse then recycle everything that can be removed from a vehicle, then recycle the rest using the very latest technology and the latest government standards.
Synetiq is a big believer of the four R’s, Reduce, Reuse, Re-manufacture and Recycle which is why they came to us for a Steel Anti-Vandal Office Cabin.
For more information on Synetiq click the link
Steel Anti-Vandal Cabin
Our Steel Anti-Vandal Cabins also follow these 4 R’s as they are reused ISO Shipping Containers, re-manufactured into and office cabin for Synetiq.
Below is a list of the specifications of this specific cabin
- 32 foot by 10 foot Steel Anti-Vandal Cabin
- Manufactured In 1.6 mm “Flat-Sided” Mild Steel Finish
- Painted Externally In Pantone Cool Grey 1C – Semi Gloss (Acid Etch Primer Included)
- 2 Steel Security Doors With Deadlocks
- 3 Aluminium Single Glazed Sliding Windows 914 mm by 914 mm
- 1 Aluminium Split Panel TOV Window 1500 mm by 914 mm
- Internal Partition With Counter And 2 Apertures c/w Acrylic Screens
- Fully Lined Internally With Vinyl-Faced Plasterboard (White)
- Insulated With 60 mm Glass Fibre To Walls And 90 mm To Roof
- Plywood Floor 18 mm Covered With 2 mm Vinyl (Grey) Not Insulated
- PVC Skirting, Coving and Wallboard Joints (White)
- 18th Edition 5 + 5 Single Phase Consumer Unit c/w Surge Protection And External Inlet
- 4 Double Sockets + 4 LED Strip Lights 1500 mm
- LOT20 2 kw Convector Heater c/w 7 Day Timer
- LOT20 1 kw Convector Heater c/w 7 Day Timer